As an Account Manager, you will drive the relationship with the customer that has already been established by the sales team. The customer will rely on your expertise to ensure a successful experience with the Streamline Vacation Rental Software. You will be the lifeline to clients by providing support, analysis, troubleshooting, training, documentation and anything they need. We need a highly motivated, polished self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives on personal and professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to tickets and phone calls in a timely matter, understand the client’s needs while driving engagement and building rapport.
- Provide technical expertise and ongoing training to our software users.
- Support customers by providing impeccable service via phone and/or email.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by providing exceptional customer service, applying strong problem-solving skills and technical IT support.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve software issues and concerns that are reported by assigned customers.
- QA testing for possible bugs.
- Collaborate with sales, IT development and upper management to become familiar with new customers, product enhancements and procedures.
- Handle day-to-day operations and follow ups for a specific group of assigned clients.
- Review and analyze data on a regular basis to ensure all services are set up and utilized properly.
- Proven ability to multitask, work under pressure and build ongoing relationships with customers.
- 3 + years of experience as an account manager.
- 2 + years of experience in the property management industry.
- 2 + years of experience in software and/or IT industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to convey complex technical material in an easily understood manner.
- Problem solving skills related to the vacation rental industry and financial analysis.
- Account management or customer service experience building long term relationships.
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Quick learner, detailed oriented, and a team player.
- Professionalism and clarity in your verbal and written communication.
- The position offers a competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.