The bookkeeper will be responsible for assisting clients with day to day accounting tasks. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills to best support the team. We are looking for a someone who is reliable, responsible, proactive, detailed oriented, with an engaging personality who thrives on personal and professional development. We want someone yearning for longevity and loyalty to our growing company. This position has lots of opportunity for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone with knowledge in:
- Vendor payables
- Owner payables
- Guest advanced deposits
- Ledger transactions
- Audit experience
- Customer Service
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Accounting experience in housing/vacation rental industry a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree. (preferred)
- 3+ years bookkeeping or accounting experience.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) and follow up skills.
- Passionate about building great products and providing best in class user experiences.
- Ability to get things done, no matter the obstacles.
- Strong desire to innovate, grow and learn new vacation rental industry trends.
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priority effectively.
- Quick problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and stress.
- Possess a positive, creative can-do attitude above all.
- The position offers a competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.