As a Software Accountant you will be responsible for routine calculations and general ledger duties. You will also check the accuracy of calculations performed by clients and employees and identify discrepancies and notify proper parties. Accountant will need experience with writing and executing SQL queries to manage data. The job will require analyzing, adjusting and extracting information from a very large database. We need a highly motivated, polished self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives on personal and professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Audit rent and maintenance payments
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accounts receivable and payable.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients, and management team.
- Assist Software/System Accountants with various projects.
- Respond to tickets and phone calls in a timely matter, understand the client’s needs while driving engagement and building rapport.
- Support customers by providing impeccable service via phone and/or email.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by providing exceptional customer service, applying strong problem-solving and technical IT support.
- Collaborate with sales, IT development and upper management to become familiar with new customers, product enhancements and procedures.
- Proven ability to multitask, work under pressure and build ongoing relationships with customers.
- 3 + years of experience in bookkeeping.
- 2 + years of experience in the property management industry.
- 2 + years of experience in software and/or IT industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to convey bookkeeping tasks.
- Problem solving skills.
- Customer service experience building long term relationships
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Quick learner, detailed oriented and a team player.
- Professionalism and clarity in your verbal and written communication with the ability to teach customers and teammates.
- The position offers a competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.