Let’s first talk about what Streamline VRS is NOT:
- We are NOT a call center where you are on the phones all day long.
- We are NOT a big corporate company where opportunity is limited and where you do the same thing every day.
- We are NOT a risky startup company that is unprofitable, needs capital, and may shut down.
- We are NOT run by amateurs.
- We are NOT looking for average people, procrastinators, low passion.
Now, let’s talk about what Streamline VRS is:
- We are a family run and oriented company.
- We are a ground-floor opportunity to come in at the perfect time, apply your ambition, take on a bunch of responsibility, and move forward in your career faster than you ever could anywhere else.
- We are going through a major growth phase.
- We are customer obsessed and use it as a guiding principle.
- We believe we should come to work every day enjoying who we work with, what we do, and be ready to tackle big problems and opportunities.
- We want high energy, high passion, overachieving, and a glass-is-half-full attitude. This should give you a good idea of who we are, and whether you believe you will be a good fit.
The Customer Support Specialist will provide outstanding service acting as the primary
point of contact for clients regarding products and services related to the
Streamline Vacation Rental Software. You will build relationships, resolve
issues and increases overall trust and satisfaction for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze client questions and
concerns, escalating problems to appropriate teams and handling service
problems to the satisfaction of the client.
- Provide white glove customer service to all clients.
- Manage incoming customer inquiries through email, tickets, and phone.
- Technical support. Help troubleshoot customer issues and respond appropriately.
- Answer questions about how to use the software.
- 1-3 years of customer service or
- Possess a positive, creative
can-do attitude above all.
- Excellent communication, verbal
and written skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced
environment and fast-growing company.
- This position offers a competitive
- Medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and disability, PTO, 401k with company match
- Relaxed environment, fun and
engaging company events
- Possible travel