As the Data Specialist, you play a vital role in our imports team. You will review and analyze data from clients, determine any insufficiencies and relay that information to the Imports Project Manager who will in return contact the client. The Data Specialist will ensure all clients receive their data and seamlessly incorporate it into the Streamline VR Software. We need a highly motivated, polished self-starter, with an obsessive attention to detail who thrives on personal and professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making the data migration process as simple and smooth as possible for our clients.
- Data extraction assistance and consultation.
- Converting databases received from new and live clients using internal processes and tools such as Excel and SQL.
- Cleaning and formatting data files for upload into client accounts.
- Perform extractions of raw data from client systems and excel pipelines to process and load that data into the Streamline VRS system.
- Review and analyze data on a regular basis to ensure all required data is on file.
- Proven ability to multitask, and work under pressure.
- 3 + years of experience in some sort of data/entry/data analysis/data specialist role.
- 2 + years of experience in software and/or IT industry.
- SQL Server skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to convey complex technical material in a simple, easily understood manner.
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Quick learner, detailed oriented and team player.
- The position offers a competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.