We are looking for a detail oriented, quick-thinking, driven Software Integrations Tech Support who thrives on personal and professional development. We want someone yearning for longevity and loyalty to our growing company. This position has a lot of opportunity for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a high level of customer support within a robust software system.
- Ensures that technical and quality standards are enforced throughout the integration life-cycle.
- Address concerns and resolve problems in a timely fashion while collaborating with the leadership team.
- Build and maintain a long-term relationship with our integration partners and clients.
- Gains an understanding of our clients and partner organizations; impact on overall business, their goals, and their pain points
- Understands the role of the department in the overall strategy and sets objectives that are aligned with this role
- Gather and document integration requirements.
- Continuously keeps up on vacation rental industry trends, direction, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of API languages including JSON and XML.
- Posses a positive, can-do attitude above all.
- Experience as a gamer.
- Enthusiast, strong work ethic, and positive attitude.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to think creatively and take initiative in any environment
- Ability to set and achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Professionalism and clarity in your verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical material in an easily understood manner.
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Quick learner, detail oriented, team player.
- The position offers a competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.