As the Process Project Manager, you will work closely with the Chief of Operations to plan, improve and execute the strategic vision and implantation of innovative technology solutions that drive key business processes and efficiency for Streamline Vacation Rental software. You will be known as a trusted, collaborative and results-oriented leader. We need a highly motivated, polished self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives on personal and professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep all relevant teams informed on a timely basis of the project status, progress and potential roadblocks.
- Analyze and redefine departmental tools, methods and processes.
- Manage the project scope, timeline and appropriately allocate resources to support project deadlines.
- Manage multiple, parallel projects.
- Analyze and identify process gaps while making recommendations to improve overall company production.
- Ability to organize assigned projects from start to finish.
- 3 + years of experience in project management.
- 2 + years of experience in the property management industry.
- 2 + years of experience in software and/or IT industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to convey complex technical material in an easily understood manner.
- Problem solving skills related to the vacation rental industry and information technology software
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Quick learner, detail oriented and a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Professionalism and clarity in your verbal and written communication with the ability lead a team.
- The position offers a competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.