As a software
developer, you will provide best in class development capabilities that help
Streamline meet and exceed our customer’s expectations for application
capabilities, innovation and usability.
You will work in an agile dev ops environment and engage frequently with
product owners and scrum masters to prioritize, deliver, test and release
software services on our cloud-based architecture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the creation of project deliverables such as user goals, scenarios, flows, technical specifications, conceptual designs, and prototypes
- Learn new technologies as the need arises, recommending innovative new solutions, and serving as a subject-matter expert
- Collaborate with other team members – developers, product owners, and project managers – to deliver high quality software code
- Bachelor’s degree
in Computer Science or related technical discipline (5+ years’ experience)
- 5+ years’
experience in the development of web, mobile and/or software applications
- 3+ years’
experience with Postgres
- 3+ years of
presentation-layer web development experience, including HTML5, CSS3,
- Ability to work
well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with
integration and testing to verify required performance
- Database design
- Experience with
fast development (rapid prototyping, fast turnover, Agile)
- SQL language, experience with any
communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A quickly learning of complex system,
learn new knowledge and work hard
- Not afraid to ask for help
- The position offers a
competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision,
life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun
and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.