The Software Training and Implementation Specialist conducts online software training sessions for clients covering areas such as revenue management, accounting, housekeeping, etc. They assist clients on “how to” perform specific tasks within the Streamline Vacation Rental Software system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of Streamline Vacation Rental Software with the ability to train and customize training programs.
- Design training curriculum to enhance clients understanding of software features.
- Ability to troubleshoot client questions.
- Records and reports training sessions.
- Collaborate with sales, IT development and upper management to become familiar with new clients, product enhancements and procedures to ensure they are accurately represented in training materials.
- Review and analyze data to ensure all services are set up and utilized properly.
- Give presentations.
- Understand, articulate, and present software features to non-technologically savvy clients.
- 3 + years technical training experience.
- 2 + years of vacation rental industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic, and positive “can-do” attitude.
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively in any environment
- Setting/achieving goals and meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Professionalism and clarity in your verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to think outside the box.
- Excellent listener, communicator and presenter.
- The position offers a competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.