As a software
Technical Support Specialist, you will provide best in class development
capabilities that help Streamline meet and exceed our customer’s expectations
for application capabilities, innovation and usability. You will work in an agile dev ops environment
and engage frequently with product owners and scrum masters to prioritize, deliver,
test and release software services on our cloud-based architecture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn new technologies as the need arises, recommending innovative new solutions, and serving as a subject-matter expert
- Collaborate with other team members – developers, product owners, and project managers – to deliver high quality software code
- Excel, including but not limited to pivot tables and vlookups.
- Bachelor’s degree
in Computer Science or related technical discipline (5+ years’ experience)
- 5+ years’
experience in Information Technology
- Excel (pivot
Tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Ability to read
and understand basic PHP.
- Ability to work
well independently and in a collaborative team environment
communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A quickly learning of complex system,
learn new knowledge and work hard
- Not afraid to ask for help
- The position offers a
competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision,
life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun
and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.