We are looking to hire a Website Support Specialist to help build client websites. As the Website Support Specialist, you will work with and manage multiple client website projects from start to finish. This requires use of our already established WordPress website template on the site to “go live”. This person will use our website building platform, some website design/programming (HTML, CSS, PHP and similar). This person will also help resolve and respond to website tickets, assists the team with website development related questions and much more.
We are looking for a someone who is a highly motivated, polished self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives on personal and professional development. We want someone yearning for longevity and loyalty to our growing company. This position has endless opportunities for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and manage work environments for developers.
- Server monitoring and server space (backups, moving sites, balance server loads)
- Pushing live sites
- Provide excellent and informative responses to clients which provides information about the issues and why it occurred to help educate them.
- Responds to and resolves website related tickets
- Involvement from start to finish in building the website.
- Organize and own the project vision and communicate it to all parties involved.
- Resolve project design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Maintain a high level of organization, quality and consistency on all projects.
- Make a commitment to our clients and their success by providing the best practices and development routes for their needs.
- Manage client expectations through meetings, correspondence, and timely and complete communication.
- Translating technical concepts between clients and team members.
- 5 + years managing WordPress site from start to finish.
- 2 + years CSS, PHP, HTML
- 2+ years MySQL and basic understanding of Apache and ngix.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Able/willing to work in team environment or independently.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) and follow up skills.
- Passionate about building great products and providing best in class user experiences.
- Ability to get things done, no matter the obstacles.
- Strong desire to innovate, grow and learn new vacation rental industry trends.
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priority effectively.
- Quick problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and stress.
- Familiarity with web and mobile application development.
- Highly organized.
- Possess a positive, creative can-do attitude above all.
- The position offers a competitive base salary; not eligible for commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO and 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.