We are looking to hiring a Website
Project Manager to help new clients with their initial website set-up while
up-selling innovative digital design features that will help clients leverage
their website performance. You will be
responsible for the for the overall direction, planning, coordination,
implementation, execution and management of website projects for our clients. This person is a project manager with
strategic sales expertise by understanding the customer’s business by gaining a
deep understating of their goals, objectives and processes. You will convey that information to developers
to make our client’s website vision come true. will
be Project Manager with strategic sales expertise by understanding t gaining a
We are looking for a someone
who is highly motivated, polished self-starter, with an engaging personality
who thrives on personal and professional development. We want someone yearning for longevity and
loyalty to our growing company. This
position has endless opportunities for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
Project Management duties and responsibilities:
- Organize and own the project vision and communicate it to all parties involved.
- Act as the primary liaison between clients and Developers by providing direction to Developers focusing on client goals and expectations.
- Resolve project design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Track and report production activity on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a high level of organization, quality and consistency on all projects.
- Make a commitment to our clients and their success by providing best practices and development routes for their needs.
- Manage client expectations through meetings, correspondence, and timely and complete communication.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects throughout the project lifecycle, initiation through closure.
- Translating technical concepts between clients and team members.
Sales duties and responsibilities:
- Relationship building with clients while providing consultative and properly sell our website products.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted successful, sales professional.
- Responsible for generating revenue through identifying digital sales opportunities.
- Utilize a strategic selling approach by developing an understanding of Streamline website products and our industry to ensure clients have a detailed understating of products offered beyond the basic Streamlinecore.com
- 3+ years of Website Project Management experience.
- 2 + years sales experience (with a focus on digital sales a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Able/willing to work in team environment or independently, and at non-traditional hours as needed.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) and follow up skills.
- Passionate about building great products and providing best in class user experiences.
- Sales driven. Ability to get things done, no matter the obstacles.
- Strong desire to innovate, grow and learn new vacation rental industry trends.
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priority effectively.
- Quick problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and stress.
- Familiarity with web and mobile application development, WordPress background a plus.
- Possess a positive, creative can-do attitude above all.
- This position offers a competitive base salary and commission based on up-selling Streamline website products.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, PTO, 401k with company match.
- Relaxed environment, fun and engaging company events.
- Possible travel.